1. Can I export users?
Yes. Export profiles to edit them in Excel, Google Sheets, or other software, to import them in your CRM, to handle different Facebook Groups separately, or for some other purposes. You can import them back when you need them.
2. Will I send a message twice to the same person?
No, if the person is in the same collection. If you clear the collection or set the person's "isMessageSent" field to "false" in the collection, then you can send to them again.
3. Will I have the same person in the collection twice if I collect profiles from different places?
No, since we check whether the person is already present in the collection. And if so, then we do not add them again.
4. Do you have a tutorial or some kind of training?
Yes, we have explanatory videos that show how to use the extension. For Enterprise customers we can conduct a training.
5. Can I use multiple Facebook accounts?
Yes. You can click your profile avatar in the top right Chrome corner, then click "+ Add" - no Google account is required. Also, you can buy Facebook accounts (contact our Sales), and use our CUCOMM Browser that allows you to set cookies without visiting Facebook, and it supports proxies per Facebook account.
6. Can I use multiple Facebook accounts at the same time?
7. Can I use my computer while CUCOMM works?
Yes, you can do anything on your computer, except using Facebook during messages / friend requests sending. But we recommend to take the tab with the CUCOMM widget out to make it work alone in a separate window so that it isn't frozen.
8. When I came back it has done almost nothing / was frozen. What is the reason?
You need to take the tab with the CUCOMM widget out to make it work alone in a separate window.